22 May 2011 | By: Unknown

Our Home - At This Moment

I'm not sure why, but I felt like I should just go through my house and take pictures of how it looks.  Right now.  Maybe to document the layout and where we live.  Also, to show that we're not perfect.  I wanted to show our normal. [The extra beds and chairs are left over from family visiting last week.]  Here is our home...
The Third Floor:
  The Boys' bedroom:
 

 The Boys' Bathroom:
 
The Play Room/Loft:

Stairs to Second Floor:

 The Second Floor:
Girl's Room:

 Hallway:

Girl's Bathroom:

Master Bedroom:

 Master Bathroom:

 Pantry/Storage Closet:

Stairs to First Floor:

The First Floor:
 Entry:

Living Room:

 Dining Room:

Hall Closet:

 Half Bathroom:

Laundry Room:

 Home Office:

 Kitchen:

Outside:
 The Front of House:
 
The Back of the House:

 Backyard/Patio:

  The Garage:

The Playground Behind the Garage:



With a few minutes of tidying up our home looks decent.  Now to find a way to be better organized so we stop collecting piles of papers and stuff on horizontal surfaces...
Thanks for visiting :)

1 comments:

Deb said...

Good luck with the flat surface disease...I suffer from that myself! The house looks good...even though its a little messy...you should see my house...oh boy is it a mess!! I love your play area!!