29 December 2011 | By: Unknown

Sewing - Christmas Vests - All Together

Here are the vests all together.  All. Twelve.

I used Burda patterns 9812, 9781, 9990, and 9732.

I'm not sure why I didn't have this idea with the dress and skirts, or just take the pics of them after the vests, but here are the vest in sets by family.

A's boys - blue, silver, black w/red, and red w/black
 D's boys - black w/brownish gold, green
 B's boys - blue, bronze
 R's boys - black w/red, green, blue, bronze

I'm so excited to give the families their gifts.  Don't worry Hubby helped with the blue and black/red vests and made some yummy goodies for everyone, too.

1 comments:

Gayle said...

Oh my goodness that is a lot of vests!! They are gorgeous!!! What pattern(s) did you use to make these with?

Here I was feeling grumpy because of making 3 vest for my boys (1 each) plus a matching dress for my baby girl in honor of my Dad's 80th birthday celebration in early December.

=) Gayle