31 December 2011 | By: Unknown

18 Grandkids!

I am eagerly awaiting the final set of pictures from my sister-in-law, for now I wanted to share this. 
 

My in-laws with 18 of their grandchildren [Hubby's older daughter was the only biological one missing].  Eighteen of twenty-two, blended families included, grandchildren from my mother-in-law.  My father-in-law has five grandchildren.  Thus making the total grandchildren for my in-law's 27!

Would you like to know another fun fact about our family pictures?  Some of the adults had wanted to just wear jeans; go casual.  After the big pictures, they wanted to have the children change back at the house for more pictures in their new duds.  The kids decided they wanted to wear their new clothes for the big family pictures.  That made me feel really good.

0 comments: