20 November 2010 | By: Unknown

Home Tour - the Dining Room

Are you ready for another glimpse into our home?  I actually remembered to get the camera out this week.  Sorry that I don't have more to show, the kiddos had half days all week for parent-teacher conferences.


 Here is our dining room, as seen from leaving the kitchen/office area:

  
Looking towards the front door entry [our living room is behind the hutch]. The coat closet and [half] bathroom are the doors on the right.
 Looking towards the office area [the kitchen is behind the wall with the bookshelf].  The wire shelves you see have most of Hubby's Pampered Chef products and consultant materials.  Yes, this month we've been slackers on our menu board [laundry room located behind this wall].

If you can't tell, our [town]home is rather narrow.  Tall and narrow.  Three floors.  Three bedrooms.  Three and one half bathrooms.  The first floor includes:  living, dining, and laundry rooms, half bathroom, coat closet, kitchen, mini pantry; the second floor includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, large closet [pantry], and linen closet; the third floor includes one bedroom, one bathroom, and a loft-like area. Exciting isn't it?  We also have our back patio and two car garage with small attic for storage.  We all love having the playground behind the garage.

Thank you for stopping by.

3 comments:

emily said...

I want a 3 story house! How cool. It's very nice! I really like your FHE chart. I've got to find something like that.

Deb said...

So cool...makes me want to take pictures of mine and share...in time. So is it military housing? I never remember having anything like that when I was an Army brat.

Unknown said...

I made the FHE chart at a Relief Society event when I first came to San Diego. Yes, we live in Navy housing.