21 November 2009 | By: Unknown

More Allergies?

http://www.nature.com/mi/journal/vaop/ncurrent/fig_tab/mi201025f1.html#figure-title

I think Pumpkin is also allergic to eggs.

The last few weeks I've noticed that Pumpkin's GI symptoms kick up after I eat foods containing egg, it's especially noticeable after consuming plain eggs. This past week he's gotten the rashes on his skin where my milk has sprayed or he's spit up. Yesterday his stool changed color and smell.

This is what happened with dairy. Minus the fact that he's not as fussy, though it has kicked up some as well.

I left a message with the peds GI. I want him tested, but don't know how that's done in little babies.

03 Dec update:
After leaving messages and getting the run around from three different providers, we finally have an appt set for the 10th to request the referral to the allergy clinic. Hubby reminded me that Munchkin's blood was tested for milk allergy when he was about 20 months; it was positive but mild, hence he eventually out grew it.

1 comments:

Shanna said...

I had a neighbor who's kid is allergic to Milk and Eggs. And the other kid as highly allergic to eggs. Hope its not eggs. That is a hard one to cook for.