21 December 2012 | By: Unknown

My Week

Apparently I've used up my free amount of picture storage for my blog.  Not sure what to do next.  Fellow bloggers, what do you do?

Little Miss and Pumpkin each came home with colds from school last week.  Hubby & I both came down with it soon after and as much as we tried to avoid it, so did Champ.  Needless to say, this week has been pretty rough.  Poor baby still is in the getting worse stage.  Right now I'm monitoring him to make sure it doesn't go into his lungs. :(

We're almost ready for Christmas.  We have to finalize our menu for Christmas Eve dinner and Christmas brunch and pick up one last gift tomorrow [at the mall! three days before Christmas! EEK!]  How are your holiday preparations?

Hubby's family is getting together for their usual New Year's celebration.  With some unexpected help from others [another post] we were able to put together Christmas, pay bills, and save some gas money to make the drive.  Now we just need baby boy to get over his cold, otherwise Hubby and the older kiddos will travel without us.

How's your week?

0 comments: