31 March 2012 | By: Unknown

New Machines

My sewing room is expanding this year. I replaced my sewing machine with a Janome 3160QDC earlier this month.  After selling my motorcycle and paying some bills, I purchased a Babylock Lauren serger and a Brother PE-780D embroidery machine.  I suppose if I can't have one fun hobby I should focus on another.

I decided to sell my motorcycle as I have been unable to ride it for several months.  My fibromyalgia has just made it too difficult.  Lately, I've struggled with daily driving.  Thankfully, my dear husband helps me out and often drives me to work.  Also, my new sewing machine and embroidery machine have a stop/start button, so no foot pedal is required.  I pretty much stopped my hand crafts this winter, so I'm glad I can do some machine embroidery to make up for my cross-stitching.  Someday I won't have as much pain, but for now I find what I can do in the mean time.

0 comments: