20 December 2011 | By: Unknown

Sewing - Christmas Vests - Green

As you can imagine there has been a lot going on the last two months since the fabric was purchased.  Long story short, I finally have the first two vests completed. I used Burda 9990 to make them.


Here I am modeling the very first vest to my brother-in-law with the help of Skype; the vest is for one of his sons.


Here is the second green vest.  The nephew receiving this vest is cousins with the other green vest recipient.  Fun times keeping track of every cut piece, size, color, and pattern :)

Similar to the dresses and skirts I wanted to avoid, if possible, having more than one member of the same family have the same color.  If you remember I ended up with both blue dress in the same family instead of spread out amongst the cousins.  No worries though, their parents are thrilled either way.

Both green vests together -

0 comments: