17 August 2011 | By: Unknown

Together Again


My family arrived home yesterday about 330pm.  I arrived home from my physical therapy about fifteen minutes later.  Munchkin was the first to see me; he came into the garage to investigate why it had been opened.  I immediately received a huge bear hug.  Walking towards the door Little Miss found me following her brother outside.  Another huge bear hug.  Stepping out the door Pumpkin looked up and saw me and gave the biggest grin and reached up his arms.  I picked him up and was given a third bear hug.  Coming down the steps Hubby had come outside and gave me a kiss.

It was the best reunion ever.  We all gave each other lots of hugs and shared our experiences and memories of the last four weeks.  I made a simple meal of pasta with sauce and garlic bread and we enjoyed a family meal.  It was a wonderful evening.

Welcome home!

0 comments: