31 July 2011 | By: Unknown

Independence Day - ATV scenery

Here is some of the lovely scenery we saw while riding on the trails in the National Forest.  There was a whole rainbow of wildflowers, lots of trees, bushes and grasses.  We could see the Bear river and snowy peaks in in the distance.  A few of us even saw a doe.
 

We left a little earlier than expected as a storm blew through.  On our way back to the house we were treated to double rainbows.  The next day we were brought out to a local spot that has lots of hills, bumps, and courses on it.  If you've never gone out on an ATV I highly suggest it.  Thanks for the fun trip!

1 comments:

Rachael said...

The west is beautiful! I hope one day I make it out there to see it! I've only been to Oklahoma to visit my dad's side of the family, nothing further west. One of these days....:)