26 February 2011 | By: Unknown

At Home Photo Shoot

 I was recently in Hawaii, and while there I was requested to purchase some island wear for the family.  Rather unexpectedly I was sent home for a short time.  While I am here I wanted to get some family pictures.  This is what we came up with.

How we did our photo shoot today:
1. Hang two white sheets to make a back ground.  Add gathering or soft fold points for texture.
2. Set up some lighting. We're not professionals, so we did the best we could.
3. Find the right place to set up your camera.  Our original digital camera had a nice tripod and remote for helping with this step, our newer one does not.
4. Get some volunteers to test your setup.  My kids are always happy to help with pictures.
5.  Have fun!

my test subjects
some family shots


testing different poses

pics of just Hubby and I

my favorite picture of the day
 being silly

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you like our pics.  Have a great day :)

0 comments: