22 September 2009 | By: Unknown

Pumpkin's Blessing Day

Some of Hubby's family was able to come visit for Labor Day weekend, it being the first weekend of the month, we did Pumpkin's baby blessing.

It was a beautiful late summer day. Warm temperature, blue skies.

Pumpkin was promised blessings and given counsel. It was beautiful.

I am grateful to have the church in my life. To have a worthy priesthood holder as my spouse and father of my children. To have a temple so close to home. For my wonderful children. That we get to start the journey all over again.

Here's a pic of my boys:

This was the best family shot (can you tell it was sunny?)

We didn't have an outfit for Pumpkin to wear. Munchkin was five months old when he was given his baby blessing, obviously that outfit wouldn't fit. We asked family if they had an outfit we could borrow, unfortunately, no luck - not that they weren't willing to help :). I didn't realize how difficult it was to find baby boy church clothes until Pumpkin was born. It seems that if its not Christmas or Easter time, you won't find anything. With the internet you can order whatever you want, for a price. Thankfully we found a seller on eBay that has a whole selection for reasonable prices. Whew.

0 comments: